355 / -
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same.
- However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to our site so that you can be informed of any changes or updations therein.
- Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site.
- Our website's pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.
- This also applies to the other websites of Indian Institute of Science which are linked in this website.
- Material featured on this Website may be reproduced in the relevant contexts.
- However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context.
- Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged.
- However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party.
- Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
- Patent information are for information purposes only.
- Details regarding the patents need to be obtained from relevant authorities directly in INUP or CeNSE IISc.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- INUP website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually.
- If the INUP website requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
- We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the INUP website to any third party (public/private).
- Any information provided to this Website will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited.
- We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.