- 2018Albin Antony, P. Poornesh, K. Ozga, J. Jedryka, P. Rakus, I.V. Kityk Enhancement of the efficiency of the third harmonic generation process in ZnO:F thin films probed by photoluminescence and Raman spectroscopy Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 87 (2018) 100–109
- 2018S. Sanjay - Fabrication of Schottky barrier diodes on clump of gallium nitride nanowires grown by chemical vapour deposition
- 2018Manisha Rajoriya, Sharda University,Greater Noida,U.P, "Deposition and Study of AZO Heterojunction Schottky Diodes at Different Temperatures", Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics (JMSE),Springer , Accepted on:October 1st ,2018
- 2018Flexible and high energy density solid-state asymmetric supercapacitor based on polythiophene nanocomposites and charcoal
H Vijeth H, Ashokkumar SP, Yesappa L, Niranjana, M Vandana M, and Devendrappa H
RSC Advances, 8, 55, 31414-31426
- 2018M.S. Bannur, Albin Antony, K.I. Maddani, P. Poornesh, K.B. Manjunatha, Suresh D. Kulkarni, K.S. Choudhari, "Role of Ba in engineering band gap, photoluminescence and nonlinear optical properties of SnO2 nanostructures for photovoltaic and photocatalytic applications", Superlattices and Microstructures 122 (2018) 156–164, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spmi.2018.08.012
- 2018Shyam Trivedi, Harshal B. Nemade, Center for Nanotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati 781039, Assam, India, Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati 781039, Assam, India, "Coupled resonance in SH-SAW resonator with S1813 micro-ridges for high mass sensitivity biosensing applications", Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Volume 273, 2018, Pages 288-297, ISSN 0925-4005,
- 2018Optical nonlinearity and charge transfer analysis of 4-[(E)-2-(2,4,6-Trinitrophenyl) ethylidene] benzonitrile adsorbed on silver nanoparticles: Computational and experimental investigations
- 2018P. Sakthivel, R. Murugan, S. Asaithambi, M. Karuppaiah, S. Rajendran, G. Ravi, Department of Physics, Alagappa University, Karaikudi,Influence of radiofrequency power on structural, morphological, optical and electrical properties of magnetron sputtered CdO: Sm thin films as alternative TCO for optoelectronic applications,Journal of alloys and compounds, (2018) [https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2018.06.215]
- 2018Albin Antony- Project-Tuning the third order nonlinear optical properties of semiconductor thin films for optoelectronics device applications-
Publication Title:Tailoring the nonlinear optical susceptibility χ(3), photoluminescence and optical band gap of nanostructured SnO2 thin films by Zn doping for photonic device applications
Journal: Physica E: Low dimensional Systems and Nanostructures 103 (2018) 348–353(September issue)
- 2018Jerin Susan John, D. Sajan, Chandrabhas Narayana, T. Sundius, "Optical nonlinearity and charge transfer analysis of 4-[(E)-2-(2,4,6-Trinitrophenyl) ethylidene] benzonitrile adsorbed on silver nanoparticles: Computational and experimental investigations", Centre for Advanced Functional Materials, Department of Physics, Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara, Alappuzha, Kerala 690110, India, Chemistry and Physics of Materials Unit, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur P.O., Bangalore 560064, India, Department of Physics, University of Helsinki, P.O. Box 64, FIN-00014 Helsinki, Finland, Optics and Laser Technology 107 (2018) 454–467, Accepted 4 June 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optlastec.2018.06.006
- 2018Richa Mishra, Tapas Kumar Maiti, Tarun Kanti Bhattacharyya, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur 721302, India, "Design and Scalable Fabrication of Hollow SU-8 Microneedles for Transdermal Drug Delivery", IEEE Sensors Journal, 24 May 2018, DOI: 10.1109/JSEN.2018.2840335
- 2018Investigation on structural, optical and electrical properties of polythiophene-Al2O3 composites
H Vijeth, L Yesappa, M Niranjana, SP Ashokkumar, H Devendrappa
AIP Conference Proceedings
- 2018Vadiraj Kalya Tulasidas, Shiddappa L. Belagali, Arun Palakkandy, and Kuldeep Kumar, Environmental Chemistry Laboratory, Department of Studies in Environmental Science, University of Mysore, Mysuru 570 006, India, "Photoluminescence and applications of Ni:ZnS in photovoltaic cells", Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 57, 052302 (2018), Accepted February 9, 2018; Published online April 13, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.7567/JJAP.57.052302
- 2018Polythiophene nanocomposites as high-performance electrode material for supercapacitor application
H Vijeth, M Niranjana, L Yesappa, SP Ashokkumar, H Devendrappa
AIP Conference Proceedings
- 2018Rajesh Kanna R, Sakthipandi K, Seeni Mohamed Aliar Maraikkar S M, Lenin N & Sivabharathy M, Sethu Institute of Technology, Kariapatti, Tamil Nadu "Doping effect of Rare-earth (La, Nd and Gd) ions on the structural, optical, dielectric and magnetic properties of copper nanoferrites", Journal of Rare Earths, (Accepted) IF-2.429
- 2018Kanchana Shahi, R. S. Singh, Ajaya Kumar Singh, Mariya Aleksandrova, Rabah Khenata, "CdTe quantum-dot-modified ZnO nanowire heterostructure", Applied Physics A, Volume 124, Issue 3, First Online: 24 February 2018, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00339-018-1688-0
- 2018Bincy John, G. Genifer Silvena, A. Leo Rajesh, Department of Physics, St. Joseph's College (Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli 620002, Tamilnadu, India, "Influence of reaction time on the structural, optical and electrical performance of copper antimony sulfide nanoparticles using solvothermal method", Physica B: Condensed Matter 537 (2018) 243–250, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physb.2018.02.030
- 2018Vadiraj K.T., Shiddappa L. Belagali, Environmental Chemistry Laboratory, Department of Studies in Environmental Science, University of Mysore, Mysore 570 006, India, "Synthesis and characterization of Mn:ZnS quantum dots for photovoltaic applications", Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects 14 (2018) 118–124, Accepted 9 February 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nanoso.2018.02.001
- 2018Viswas Sadasivan, Utpal Das, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, "Nonlinear tuning in InGaAsP Embedded Rings", Springer, Optical and Quantum Electronics, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11082-018-1347-x
- 2018S. Sanjay, K. Prabakaran, Shubra Singh, K. Baskar, Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai-600 025, India Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli-627 012, India "Growth of gold-palladium alloy catalyzed gallium nitride nanowires by chemical vapour deposition", Materials Letters, Accepted 11 January 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2018.01.059
- 2018R. Rajesh Kanna, N. Lenin, K. Sakthipandi, A. Senthil Kumar, Sethu Institute of Technology, Kariapatti, Tamil Nadu, "Structural, optical, dielectric and magnetic studies of gadolinium-added Mn-Cu nanoferrites", Accepted 8 January 2018, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 453 (2018) 78–90, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2018.01.019
- 2018Tarun Varma, C. Periasamy and Dharmendar Boolchandani,Performance Evaluation of Bottom Gate ZnO based Thin Film Transistors with Different W/L Ratios for UV Sensing, Superlattices and Microstructures, DOI: 10.1016/j.spmi.2017.12.054
- 2017Naveen Kumar, Ashish Dubey, Behzad Bahrami, S. Venkatesan, Qiquan Qiao, Mukesh Kumar, Origin of high carrier mobility and low residual stress in RF superimposed DC sputtered Al doped ZnO thin film for next generation flexible devices, Applied Surface Science, Volume 436, 1 April 2018, Pages 477–485
- 2017A. Jaiswal, S. Dey, M. P. Abegaonkar and S. K. Koul, "Surface micromachined RF MEMS SP9T switch for 60 GHz ISM band antenna sectoring applications," 2017 IEEE 30th Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE), Windsor, ON, 2017, pp. 1-4
- 2017Yogananda.K.C, Easwaramoorthi Ramasamy, Sajeev Kumar, Vasantha Kumar.S, Navya Rani. M, Dinesh Rangappa, "Novel Rice Starch based aqueous gel electrolyte for Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Application" Volume 4, Issue 11, Part 3, 2017, Pages 12238-12244
- 2017P. sivasamy - Improved performance of a newly prepared nano-enhanced phase
change material for solar energy storage, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology 31 (10) (2017) 1~8, www.springerlink.com/content/1738-494x(Print)/1976-3824(Online)
- 2017Sibani Majumder, Debajyoti Mahanta, “One-step Preparation of Free-standing Polypyrrole Films at Air-water Interface” Chemistry Select, 2017, 2, 9930 – 9933
- 2017Tarun Varma, C. Periasamy and Dharmendar Boolchandani, Performance analyses of Schottky diodes with Au/ Pd contacts on n-ZnO thin films as UV detectors, Superlattices and Microstructures, 2017, DOI: 10.1016/j.spmi.2017.08.060
- 2017R. Rajesh Kanna, N. Lenin, K. Sakthipandi, M. Sivabharathy, Sethu Institute of Technology, Kariapatti, Tamil Nadu "Impact of lanthanum on structural, optical, dielectric and magnetic properties of Mn1-xCuxFe1.85La0.15O4 spinel nanoferrites", Ceramics International 43 (2017) 15868–15879, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2017.08.160
- 2017S.Ghosal, P.bhattacharyya
"A potential gas sensor device based on Pd/RGO/TiO2 nanotube ternary
hybrid junction" published in Microelectronics Reliability
- 2017G. Sahaya Dennish Babu, Sahaya Shajan, S. Alwin, V. Ramasubbu, and Gopal M. Balerao, Effect of Reaction Period on Stoichiometry, Phase Purity, and Morphology of Hydrothermally Synthesized Cu2NiSnS4 Nanopowder, Journal of ELECTRONIC MATERIALS
- 2017Mahesh Soni, Ajay Soni, and Satinder Kumar Sharma,
"Nitrogen doped multilayer photo catalytically reduced graphene oxide floating gate: Al/PMMA/NrGO/SiO 2/p–Si/Au based hybrid gate stack for non volatile memory applications,"
Organic Electronics, vol. 51, pp. 48-53, 2017.
- 2017S.Arunmetha, V. Rajendra, et al. An efficient photoanode for dye sensitized solar cells using naturally derived S/TiO2 nanoparticles" , Mater. Res.Express. Accepted ( 2017)
- 2017T. Lakshmi Narayana Thalluri, K. Girija Sravani Karumuri Srinivasa Rao, "Design and Analysis of CPW based Shunt Capacitive RF MEMS Switch" Electrical & Electronic Engineering, https://doi.org/10.1080/23311916.2017.1363356
- 2017Praveen Kumar- Oral Controlled Drug Delivery -Volume-2, Issue-7 Published Online in IAEMR
- 2017Bincy John, G. Genifer Silvena, A. Leo Rajesh, Temperature dependent solvothermal synthesis of Cu-Sb-S nanoparticles with tunable structural and optical properties, Materials Research Bulletin
Volume 95, November 2017, Pages 267-276
- 2017Bincy John, G. Genifer Silvena and A. Leo Rajesh, Solvothermal synthesis and characterization of cost-efficient CuSbS2 nanoparticles for an absorber layer in phovoltaic application, International National Seminar on Material Science and Technology (ISMST-2017) at Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu
- 2017Kiran Nagarajappa, Puspendu Guha, P V Satyam and Umananda M Bhatta, Temperature-dependent HRTEM study of embedded growth of Ag nanostructures inside SiO2 matrix.
International Conference on Electron Microscopy and Allied Techniques – EMSI 2017, Mahabalipuram, July
- 2017Fatima Rasheed J ,Dr.V.Suresh Babu -Simulation on performance of series and parallel connected Tandem Solar Cells-a comparison study-IEEE International Conference-TENSYMP 2017-Kerala Section ( 14-16th July)- Paper ID-1570348284
- 2017Anil Kumar Pal and D.Bharathi Mohan, Multi-Angle ZnO Microstructures Grown on Ag Nanorods Array for Plasmon-enhanced Near-UV-Blue Light Emitter, Nanotechnology,https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6528/aa7fb1
- 2017Pranita Bora, Basanta Saikia, Bipul Sarma,Self-Assembled Monolayer Preparation to Control Nucleation: Characterization Utilizing Different Analytical Techniques.International Conference on Sophisticated Instruments in Modern Research (ICSIMR 2017) to be held on 30th June & 1st July 2017
- 2017Benjamin Hudson Baby, D. Bharathi Mohan, Department of Physics, Pondicherry University-605014. "The formation of α-phase SnS nanostructure from a hybrid, multi-layered S/Sn/S/Sn/S thin films: phase stability, surface morphology and optical studies." Applied Surface Science 423, 1111-1123
- 2017Neeru Sharma1*, Vikas Sharma1, Yachana Jain2, Mitlesh Kumari2, Ragini Gupta 2,3, S.K. Sharma1, K. Sachdev1,3, "Synthesis and Characterization of Graphene Oxide (GO) and Reduced Graphene Oxide (rGO) for Gas Sensing Application" Macromolecular Symposia-2017
- 2017Dipyaman Mohanta, Koushik Barman, Sk. Jasimuddin, Md. Ahmaruzzaman: MnO doped SnO 2 nanocatalysts: Activation of wide band gap semiconducting nanomaterials towards visible light induced photoelectrocatalytic water oxidation. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 06/2017; 505., DOI:10.1016/j.jcis.2017.06.064
- 2017Nazia Fathima, N.Pradeep, Uma. V, Jyothi Balakrishnan, Growth and characterization of ZnO nanocones on flexible substrate by hydrothermal method, Material Proceedings Today”, Online ISSN: 2214-7853 (Accepted for Publication)
- 2017Edwin Jose, M.C. Santhosh Kumar, Room temperature deposition of highly crystalline Cu-Zn-S thin films for solar cell applications using SILAR method, Journal of Alloys and Compounds,
Volume 712, 25 July 2017, Pages 649–656
- 2017Shabeeba Pilathottathil, Thasneema K K, Mohamed Shahin Thayyil, , M.P Pillai, Niveditha CV, A High Voltage Supercapacitor Based on Ionic Liquid with Activated Carbon Electrode, Materials Research Express, http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/2053-1591/aa7116
- 2017E. Papanasam, Binsu J Kailath, "Effect of post deposition annealing and post metallization annealing on electrical and structural characteristics of Pd/Al2O3/6H-SiC MIS capacitors" Microelectronics International, Accepted for publication
- 2017T. Lakshmi Narayana, K. Girija Sravani, K. Srinivasa Rao, A micro level electrostatically actuated cantilever and metal contact based series RF MEMS switch for multi-band applications, Journal
Cogent Engineering, Volume 4, 2017
- 2017Sujan Yenuganti ; Uma Gandhi ; Umapathy Mangalanathan, Piezoelectric microresonant pressure sensor using aluminum nitride, J. Micro/Nanolith. MEMS MOEMS. 16(2), 025001 (Apr 07, 2017). doi:10.1117/1.JMM.16.2.025001
- 2017Bincy John, Selective synthesis of chalcostibite CuSbS2 nanoparticles by solvothermal method, AMPC-2017, conducted by the Dept. of Physics, NIT, Tiruchirappalli, from 27&28 Feb-2017 (Poster)
- 2017Role of deposition time on synthesis of high-performance NiCo2O4
Ratnamala B. Waghmode · Appasaheb P. Torane
- 2017J.R. Jayaramaiah, K.R. Nagabhushan, B.N. Lakshminarasappa, Effect of lithium incorporation on luminescence properties of nanostructured Y2O3:Sm3+ thin films, Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 123 (2017) 229–236
- 2017E. Papanasam, Binsu J Kailath, "Improvement on the electrical characteristics of Pd/HfO2/6H-SiC MIS capacitors using post deposition annealing and post metallization annealing" Applied Surface Science 413 (2017) 66–71
- 2017Amandeep Jindal, Suddhasatwa Basu, Neha Chauhan, Tomofumi Ukai, Sakthi Kumar and Samudyatha Shweta, Application of electrospun CNx nanofibers as cathode in microfluidic fuel cell, Journal of Power Sources, 342, 165-174, 2017.
- 2017U. Chaitra, K. Mohan Rao, Dhananjaya Kekuda*, "Effect of annealing temperature on the evolution of structural, microstructural, and optical properties of spin coated ZnO thin films" Accepted, Ceramics International (Feb 27, 2017)
- 2017Paridhi Puri, Vijay Kumar, M. Ananthasubramanian, N.N. Sharma, "Design and Fabrication based Dielectrtrophoretic Separation for Bio-particles, Journal of ISSS (Under Review).
- 2017M. Hema Lata Rao and Neti V.L.N Murty, Electrical Characteristics of a 4H-SiC Metal Insulator Semiconductor Structure with Different Dielectrics for MESFET Applications (Submitted)
- 2017Joshitha C, Novel 3T-head V-beam Microactuator, IEEE Sensors. (Under Review).
- 2017Joshitha C, Fabrication of Bistable MEMS Switch, Micro and Nano Letters (Under Review).
E.Papanasam and Binsu J Kailath, “Effect of N2O Annealing on the Characteristics of Pd/HfO2/6H-SiC MIS Capacitors and Extraction of Conduction Mechanisms”, Jpn. J. Appl. Physics, under review
- 2017Benjamin Hudson Baby, D. Bharathi Mohan, Department of Physics, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry-605014, "The formation of α-phase SnS nanorods by PVP assisted polyol synthesis: phase stability, micro structure, thermal stability and defects induced energy band transitions", Materials Chemistry and Physics 192, 317-329
- 2017U. Chaitra, Dhananjaya Kekuda, K. Mohan Rao*, "Dependence of solution molarity on structural, optical
and electrical properties of spin coated ZnO thin films", J Mater Sci: Mater Electron (2016) 27:7614–7621
- 2017Benjamin Hudson Baby, D. Bharathi Mohan, "Phase optimization study of orthorhombic structured SnS nanorods from CTAB assisted polyol synthesis for higher eﬃciency thin ﬁlm solar cells", Solar Energy 174 (2018) 373-385, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2017.01.078
- 2017Ibrahim A, Jaber N, Chandran A, Thirupathi M, Younis M. “Dynamics of Microbeams under Multi-Frequency Excitations”. Micromachines. 2017; 8(2):32.
- 2017Somnath Ghosh and V. Vandana, Nano-structured mesoporous silica/silver composite: Synthesis,
characterization and targeted application towards water purification, Materials Research Bulletin 88 (2017) 291–300
- 2017Anil Kumar Pal and D. Bharathi Mohan,"SERS enhancement, sensitivity and homogeneity studies on bi-metallic Ag-Cu films through tuning of broad band SPR towards red region", Journal of Alloys and Compounds,698 (2017) 460-468
- 2016 S. Chauhan, Manoj Kumar and Prabir Pal "Substitution driven Structural and Magnetic Transformation in Sr-doped BiFeO3 nanoparticles" RSC Advances vol. 6, pp. 68028–68040, 2016.
- 2016Sunil Chauhan, Manoj Kumar, Sandeep Chhoker, S. C. Katyal, "A comparative study on structural, vibrational, dielectric and magnetic properties of microcrystalline BiFeO3, nanocrystalline BiFeO3 and core-shell structured BiFeO3@SiO2 nanoparticles", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 666, pp. 454-467, 2016
- 2016P. Kumar, R. Khosla, and S. K. Sharma, "Nanoscale investigations: Surface potential of rare-earth oxide (Re2O3) thin films by kelvin probe force microscopy for next generation CMOS technology," Surfaces and Interfaces, vol. 4, pp. 69, 2016
- 2016Ageetha Vanaamudan, Harnish Soni, P. Padmaja Sudhakar,Palm shell extract capped silver nanoparticles — As efficient catalysts for degradation of dyes and as SERS substrates, Journal of Molecular Liquids 215 (2016) 787–794
- 2016S. Palimar et al. Investigation of Ca substitution on the Gas Sensing Potential of LaFeO<sub>3</sub> Nanoparticles Towards Low Concentration SO<sub>2</sub> Gas, Dalton Transactions, 2016, 45, 13547 - 13555
- 2016S. Manjunatha and M.S. Dharmaprakash, Microwave Assisted Synthesis of Cubic Zirconia Nanoparticles and Study of Optical and Photoluminescence Properties.
Journal of Luminescence, Volume 180, 20-24, 2016
- 2016Rajesh Kumar, Rohit Kumar Mishra, Vani Mishra, Afifa Qidwai, Anand Pandey, Shashi Kant Shukla, Madhu Pandey, Ashutosh Pathak, Anupam Dikshit, Chapter 13 - Detoxification and Tolerance of Heavy Metals in Plants, Plant Metal Interaction, 2016, Pages 335-359
- 2016Sunil Chauhan, Manoj Kumar, and S. C. Katyal, “Band-gap Tuning and Magnetic Properties of Heterovalent ions (Ba, Sr and Ca) Substituted BiFeO3 Nanoparticles” AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 1731, pp. 130029, 2016.
- 2016Nandini. R. Nadar, Krishna. M, Influence of calcination kinetics parameters on synthesis of KNN Piezoelectric ceramics. Advanced Ceramic Progress , Advanced Ceramics Progress ,Vol.2(2), pp.3747, 2016. MERC publication, Iranian ceramic society
- 2016Nandini. R. Nadar, Krishna. M, " Kinetic analysis of isothermal solid state process for synthesized potassium sodium niobate piezoelectric ceramics ", in materials today Proceedings issues 2016, Elsevier publications
- 2016K.S. Choudhari, et. al., Optical Interferometric Properties of Porous Anodic Alumina Nanostructures, Materials Today: Proceedings 3 (2016) 2443–2449
- 2016Radhika R Nair, James Arulraj, K.R. Sunaja Devi, Ceria doped titania nano particles: Synthesis and photocatalytic activity, Materials Today: Proceedings 3 (2016) 1643–1649
- 2016Chandrashekara H.D, Basavaraj Angadia, Shashidhar R, Murthy L.C.S, Poornima P, Optical properties of pseudo binary oxides (TiO2)1-x-(Al2O3)x thin films prepared by spray pyrolysis technique Materials Today: Proceedings 3 (2016) 2027–2034
- 2016Sam Baskar, R. Pratibha Nalini, Synthesis and characterization of silicon nanocrystals in SiC matrix
using sputtering and PECVD techniques, Materials Today: Proceedings 3 (2016) 2121–2131
- 2016E. Papanasam, Binsu J Kailath,"Effect of Post Metallization Annealing on the Electrical Characteristics of Pd/HfO2/6H-SiC MIS Capacitors and Extraction of Conduction Mechanism" ICEE 2016 IIT Bombay
- 2016C. Joshitha, B. S. Sreeja S. Sasi Princy, S. Radha, Fabrication and investigation of low actuation voltage curved beam bistable MEMS switch, Microsystem Technologies, pp 1–14, 2016, doi:10.1007/s00542-016-3235-2
- 2016Vasu Pulijala, Azeemuddin Syed, “Comparison of the effects of 60 nm and 96 nm thick patterned permalloy thin films on the performance of on-chip spiral inductors”, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Volume 419, 1 December 2016, Pages 245–248
- 2016M.R. Manju, V. Punith Kumar, Vijaylakshmi Dayal, Investigation of ferromagnetic properties in Fe/Co substituted BaSnO3 perovskite stannates, Physica B, Condensed Matter
Volume 500, 2016, Pages 14–19
- 2016Prashant Singh, Aditya Nath Bhatt, Akansha Bansal, Rajat Kumar Singh and B.R. Singh, “Lead-Zirconate-Titanate based metal/ferroelectric/high-k/semiconductor (M/Fe/High-k/S) gate stack for non-volatile memory applications”, Ferroelectrics, Taylor and Francis, Volume 504, Issue 1, pp. 139-148.
- 2016G. Rekha, R. Tholkappiyan, K. Vishista, Fathalla Hamed, Systematic study on surface and magnetostructural changes in Mn-substituted dysprosium ferrite by hydrothermal method, Applied Surface Science, Volume 385, 1 November 2016, Pages 171-181
- 2016Lintu Rajan, C. Periasamy, and Vineet Sahula, An Investigation on Electrical and Hydrogen Sensing Characteristics of RF Sputtered ZnO Thin-Film With Palladium Schottky Contacts
IEEE Sensors Journal PP(99):1-1 • October 2016 DOI: 10.1109/JSEN.2016.2620185
- 2016Parikshit Moitra et. al. A novel bio-engineering approach, to generate an eminent surface functionalized, template for selective detection of female sex pheromone of Helicoverpa armigera. Scientific Reports | 6:37355 | DOI: 10.1038/srep37355
- 2016J.R. Jayaramaiah, R. Shamanth, V. Jayanth, K.S. Shamala, Optical investigation on zinc doped cadmium sulphide nanocrystalline thin films, Current Applied Physics, Volume 16, Issue 7, July 2016, Pages 799-804.
- 2016S. Manjunatha, M.S. Dharmaprakash, Synthesis and characterization of Cerium doped ZrO2 blue-green emitting nanophosphors, Materials Letters 164 (2016) 476–479.
- 2016Suresh Addepallia, Lakshmi Ganapathi Kolla, Uthanna Suda, Electrical, optical, structural and chemical properties of Al2TiO5 films for high-к gate dielectric applications, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 57 (2017) 137–146.
- 2016Anil Kumar Pal and D. Bharathi Mohan, Label-free detection of DNA on Au/ZnO/Ag hybrid structure based SERS substrate, AIP Conference Proceedings 1724, 020101 (2016); doi: 10.1063/1.4945221
- 2016Pawan Kumar, Robin Khosla, Satinder K. Sharma, Nanoscale investigations: Surface potential of rare-earth oxide (Re2O3) thin films by kelvin probe force microscopy for next generation CMOS
technology, Surfaces and Interfaces 4 (2016) 69–76
- 2016Asisa Kumar Panigrahi, Satish Bonam, Tamal Ghosh, Shiv Govind Singh, and Siva Rama Krishna Vanjari. "Ultra-thin TI passivation mediated breakthrough in High quality CU-CU bonding at low temperature and pressure." Materials Letters, Volume 169, 15 April 2016, Pages 269-272
E.Papanasam, Binsu J Kailath, "Effect of Annealing on the Structural and Electrical Characteristics of SiC MIS Capacitors with High-κ Gate Dielectrics," National Symposium on Nano Science and Technology (NSNST) 2016, IISc Bangalore 29-30 June 2016
- 2016Sumanth Kumar D, B. Jai Kumar, H.M. Mahesh, A facile single injection Hydrothermal method for the synthesis of thiol capped CdTe Quantum dots as light harvesters.Journal of Luminescence 178(October):362–367 · June 2016
- 2016Sudha Kumari, Saswat Mohapatra, and Rakesh S. Moirangthem, "Nanoimprint Plasmonic Nanostructures as Refractive Index Sensor"National Symposium on Nano Science and Technology (NSNST-2016) 29-30 June 2016.
- 2016P.M. Parameshwari, B.V. Shrisha, P. Satyanarayana Bhat, K. Gopalakrishna Naik, Electrical behavior of CdS/Al Schottky barrier diode at low temperatures, Materials Today: Proceedings
Volume 3, Issue 6, 2016, Pages 1620–1626 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2016.04.051
- 2016Suresh Babu C. S., Premila Manohar, Design of a MEMS based Fringe Capacitive type smart sensor for Multi-threshold Liquid level Control - A Novel approach, 18th International Conference on Sensing Technology (ICST-2016) to be held at New York, USA,June 6-7 2016.
- 2016Deepak Bhatia Himanshu Sharma, R.S. Meena, V.R. Palkar, A novel ZnO piezoelectric microcantilever energy scavenger: Fabrication and characterization,Sensing and Bio-Sensing Research 9 (2016) 45–52
- 2016Vinayak B. Kamblea, Arun M. Umarji, Achieving selectivity from the synergistic effect of Cr and Pt activated SnO2 thin film gas sensors, Sensors and Actuators B 236 (2016) 208–217
- 2016Lintu Rajan C. Periasamy Vineet Sahula, Electrical Characterization of Au/ZnO Thin FilmSchottky Diode on Silicon Substrate, Perspectives in Science Volume 8, September 2016, Pages 66-68
- 2016J. Bennet, R. Tholkappiyana, K. Vishista, N. Victor Jaya, Fathalla Hamed, Attestation in self-propagating combustion approach of spinel AFe2O4 (A= Co, Mg and Mn) complexes bearing mixed oxidation states: Magnetostructural properties, Applied Surface Science 383 (2016) 113–125
- 2016Sunil Chauhan, Manoj Kumar, Sandeep Chhoker, S. C. Katyal and M. Singh, “Substitution driven structural and magnetic transformation in Ca-doped BiFeO3 nanoparticles” Cite this: RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 43080.
- 2016Somnath Das, Sher Singh Meena, Amitava Pramanik, Zinc oxide functionalized human hair: A potential water decontaminating agent, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 462 (2016) 307–314
- 2016E.Papanasam and Binsu J Kailath, "Electrical Characteristics of Pd/Al2O3/6H-SiC MIS Capacitors," National Conference on Semiconductor Materials and Devices (NCSMD) 2016, IIT Jodhpur 4-6 March 2016
- 2016Sudha Kumari, Saswat Mohapatra, and Rakesh S. Moirangthem, “Nano-imprint gold grating as refractive index sensor”, AIP Conference Proceedings 1728, 020539 (2016).
- 2016E.Papanasam and Binsu J Kailath, “Electrical Characteristics of Pd/Al2O3/6H-SiC MIS Capacitors” National conference on Semiconductor Materials and Devices (NCSMD) IIT Jodhpur March 2016
- 2016Lintu Rajan, C Periasamy, Vineet Sahula "Comprehensive Study on Electrical and Hydrogen Gas Sensing Characteristics of Pt/ZnO Thin Film Based Schottky Diodes Grown on n-Si Substrates by RF sputtering",IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology 15(2):1-1 · March 2016 DOI: 10.1109/TNANO.2015.2513102
- 2016R B Waghmode, A P Torane
Hierarchical 3D NiCo2O4 nanoflowers as electrode materials
for high performance supercapacitors
- 2016Ageetha Vanamudan, P. Padmaja Sudhakar, Biopolymer capped silver nanoparticles with potential for multifaceted applications, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 86 (2016) 262–268
- 2015Sunil Chauhan, Manoj Kumar, Sandeep Chhoker, S.C. Katyal, Mukesh Jewariya, B.N. Suma, Girish Kunte, Structural modification and enhanced magnetic properties with two phonon modes in Ca–Co codoped BiFeO3 nanoparticles, Ceramics International Volume 41, Issue 10, Part B, 2015, Pages 14306–14314
- 2015H.P.S. Chauhan, Abhilasha Bakshi, Sapana Joshi, Jaswant Carpenter, Nano ranged 1,3-dithia-2-stannacyclopentane(IV) alkyldithiocarbonates: solid-state NMR, powder X-ray diffraction and thermal decomposition studies, Journal of Molecular Structure 1083 (2015) 412–420
- 2015Suresh Babu C. S., Premila Manohar, Design of a Switching unit for Fringe Capacitance based Smart Sensor for Multi Threshold Liquid Level Monitoring, IEEE International Conference on Smart Sensors and Systems (IC-SSS-2015), M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, 21st – 23rd December 2015.
- 2015Paul, Brince, et al., Highly Conductive Carbon doped Zinc Oxide Electrospun nanofibers for sensing applications,18th International Workshop on The Physics of Semiconductor Devices (18th IWPSD), IISc, Bangalore, India, December 7-10, 2015.
- 2015Paul, Brince, et al. "Highly sensitive SAM modified electrospun zinc oxide nanofiber based label free biosensing platform." SENSORS, 2015 IEEE. IEEE, 2015.
- 2015Robin Khosla, Pawan Kumar, and Satinder K. Sharma, Charge Trapping and Decay Mechanism in Post Deposition Annealed Er2O3 MOS Capacitors by Nanoscopic and Macroscopic Characterization, IEEE transactions on device and materials reliability, VOL. 15, NO. 4, DECEMBER 2015.
- 2015Rao, M. H. L., & Murty, N. N. Electrical characteristics of metal insulator semiconductor structures with different dielectrics for MESFET applications. Presented at 46th IEEE Semiconductor Interfaces Specialist Conference; Dec 2015.
- 2015M.HemaLata Rao and N. V. L. Narasimha Murty, “Electrical Characteristics of 4H-SiC Metal Insulator Semiconductor Structures with Different Dielectrics for MESFET Applications” 46th IEEE Semiconductor Interface Specialists Conference, Dec 2015.
- 2015Nagaraj KS et al. Fabrication of Microfluidic–Nanofluidic Channels with Integrated Electrodes, (2015): Fabrication of Microfluidic–Nanofluidic Channels with Integrated Electrodes, IETE Technical Review, DOI: 10.1080/02564602.2015.1042932.
- 2015Brince Paul, Chandrasekhar Sharma, Shiv Govind Singh and Siva Rama Krishna V "Fabrication and Characterization of Zinc Oxide Nanowires for High Sensitivity Sensing applications" ICEE 2014, Bangalore, India Dec 3-6, 2015.
- 2015Anil Kumar Pal, Label free Detection of DNA on Au/ZnO/Ag Hybrid Structure Based SERS Substrate, "Emerging Technologies:Miccro to Nano" held at Manipal University, Jaipur during 24-25 Oct 2015.
- 2015Asisa Kumar Panigrahi, Satish Bonam, Tamal Ghosh, Siva Rama Krishna Vanjari, and Shiv Govind Singh, "Low temperature, low pressure CMOS compatible Cu-Cu thermo-compression bonding with Ti passivation for 3D IC integration," In Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC), 2015 IEEE 65th, pp. 2205-2210. IEEE, 2015.
- 2015Tamal Ghosh, Siva Rama Krishna V, Asudeb Dutta and Shiv Govind Singh " Electrochemical self-assembled monolayer desorption assisted low temperature Cu-Cu thermocompression bonding " ICEE 2014, Bangalore, India, Dec 3-6,2015.
- 2015Vijay Kumar, N.N. Sharma, “Surface texturing of silicon and its wetting behavior”, Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, Vol. 29(4), pp. 308-318, 2015.
- 2015Asisa Kumar Panigrahi, Satish Bonam, Tamal Ghosh, Siva Rama Krishna Vanjari, and Shiv Govind Singh,, "Long term efficacy of ultra-thin Ti passivation layer for achieving low temperature, low pressure Cu-Cu Wafer-on-Wafer bonding." In 3D Systems Integration Conference (3DIC), 2015 International, pp. TS8-13. IEEE, 2015.
- 2015Tamal Ghosh , K. Krushnamurthy, Asisa Kumar Panigrahi, Asudeb Dutta, Ch Subrahmanyam, Siva Rama Krishna Vanjari, and Shiv Govind Singh. "Facile non thermal plasma based desorption of self assembled monolayers for achieving low temperature and low pressure Cu–Cu thermo-compression bonding." RSC Advances 5, no. 125 (2015): 103643-103648.
- 2015Anil Kumar Singh: Chapter on “Fabrication Techniques: in book on “Foundation of Electronics: An Illustration”, (Undergraduate level)
- 2015Asisa Kumar Panigrahi, Satish Bonam, Tamal Ghosh, Siva Rama Krishna Vanjari, and Shiv Govind Singh, “High quality fine-pitch Cu-Cu Wafer-on-Wafer bonding with optimized Ti passivation at 160˚C ,” In Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC), 2015 IEEE 66th (Accepted).
- 2015Tamal Ghosh, E Krushnamurthy, Ch. Subramanyam, Siva Rama Krishna V, Asudeb Dutta and Shiv Govind Singh " Room Temperature Desorption of Self Assembled Monolayer from Copper Surface for Low Temperature & Low Pressure Thermocompression Bonding " IEEE Electronic Components and Technology Conference, San Diego, US, May 26-29 2015.
- 2015Sunil Chauhan et al, Structural modification and enhanced magnetic properties with spin-two phonon coupling in Ca-Co co-doped BiFeO3 nanoparticles.Ceramics International Ceramics International 41(10) · July 2015
- 2015Nagesh Ch, and Roy P Paily, Design of an osmotic pressure sensor for sensing an osmotically active substance, J. Micromech. Microeng. 25 (2015) 045019 (9pp) doi:10.1088/0960-1317/25/4/045019.
- 2015R. Tholkappiyan, K. Vishista, Combustion synthesis of Mg–Er ferrite nanoparticles: Cation
distribution and structural, optical, and magnetic properties, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 40 (2015) 631–642,
- 2015Asisa Kumar Panigrahi, Satish Bonam, Tamal Ghosh, Siva Rama Krishna Vanjari, and Shiv Govind Singh, " Optimized ultra-thin Ti Passivation leads high quality fine pitch bump less Cu-Cu Wafer-on-Wafer bonding at 175˚ C," In International Workshop on Physics of Semiconductor Devices (IWPSD),2015 18th, pp. 434.
- 2015Swetha S. M. Bhat and Nalini G. Sundaram Photocatalysis of Bi4NbO8Cl hierarchical nanostructure for degradation of dye under solar/UV irradiation New J.Chem. 2015 39 3956
- 2015R. Tholkappiyan, K. Vishista, Tuning the composition and magnetostructure of dysprosium iron
garnets by Co-substitution: An XRD, FT-IR, XPS and VSM study, Applied Surface Science 351 (2015) 1016–1024
- 2015R. Tholkappiyan, K. Vishista, Tuning the composition and magnetostructure of dysprosium iron
garnets by Co-substitution: An XRD, FT-IR, XPS and VSM study, Applied Surface Science 351 (2015) 1016–1024
- 2015Ashutosh Pathak, Shashi Kant Shukla, Anand Pandey, Rohit K. Mishra, Rajesh Kumar and Anupam Dikshit, “In vitro Antibacterial Activity of Ethno Medicinally Used Lichens Against Three Wound Infecting Genera of Enterobacteriaceae”, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., India, Sect. B Biol. Sci.(2015, IF 0.36)
- 2015Priya Chhabra et al, Fabrication and characterisation of bulk micromachined ZnO energy transducer with interdigitated electrodes, Microsystem Technologies 05/2015; DOI:10.1007/s00542-015-2558-8
- 2015J.R. Jayaramaiah , K.R. Nagabhushana, B.N. Lakshminarasappa, “Role of Li ion on luminescence performance of yttrium oxide thin films, Dyes and Pigments” Dyes and Pigments, Volume 121, October 2015, Pages 221-226
- 2015Vasu Pulijala, and Azeemuddin Syed, Performance Boost of Spiral Inductors with Thickness Controlled Domain Patterned Permalloy, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 51, No. 5, May 2015.
- 2015Rajesh Kumar et al, Copper Oxide Nanoparticles: An antidermatophytic agent for Trichophyton spp. Nanotechnology Reviews. (2015, IF 1.273).
- 2015Vadiraj K T, S.L.Belagali, A comparative study on the properties of Zinc sulphide in the presence of different dopant 2015.
- 2015V. Prithivirajan, P. Venkatakrishnan and A. Punitha, Low Loss 2-bit Distributed MEMS Phase Shifter using Chamfered Transmission Line, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 8(6), 510–517, March 2015
- 2015Ananiah Durai Sundararajan and S. M. Rezaul Hasan, Elliptic Diaphragm Capacitive Pressure Sensor and Signal Conditioning Circuit Fabricated in SiGe CMOS Integrated MEMS, IEEE SENSORS JOURNAL, VOL. 15, NO. 3, MARCH 2015, pp. 1825-1837.
- 2015Sowmya Palimar Alison E. Viegas Nalini G. Sundaram Development of lanthanum based perovskite nanoparticles for the detection of sulphur dioxide gas - Presented in Nano India -2015 Sastra University Jan 29-30 2015.
- 2014R. Khosla, D. K. Sharma and S. K. Sharma, “Reliability evaluation of erbium oxide thin films as gate dielectric for CMOS technology”, Int. Conf. on Multifunctional Materials, Structures and Applications (ICMMSA), pp. 192, 2014
- 2014Basudeba Behera and H. B. Nemade, “Optimizing preload and coefficient of friction for surface acoustic wave linear motor”, presented in AIMTDR, IIT Guwahati, ISBN: 978-8-19274-610-4, 12th -14th Dec. 2014
- 2014Neha Oraon and Madhav Rao, “Study of solder based self-assembled 3D micro scale structures via surface evolver”, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Emerging Electronics, 3rd - 6th December 2014.
- 2014Neha Oraon and Madhav Rao Study of solder based self assembled 3D micro scale structures via surface evolver 2nd IEEE International Conference on Emerging Electronics 3rd - 6th December 2014.
- 2014Durga Prakash M., Siva Rama Krishna V, Basudeb Dutta, Chandrasekar Sharma and Shiv Govind Singh "Development of MWCNT/SU-8 Nanofiber Composite Using Electrospinning Technique for Biosensing Applications" IEEE SENSORS, Valencia Conference Centre, Valencia, Spain, November 3-5, 2014.
- 2014E. Papanasam and Binsu J. Kailath, "Realization of silicon carbide MIS capacitors with high-K and high-K stack dielectric," Solid-State and Integrated Circuit Technology (ICSICT), 2014 12th IEEE International Conference on, Guilin, 2014, pp. 1-3.
- 2014Rajesh Kumar, et al. (2014). “A study towards development of Nano-Antidermatophytic Agent” in National Seminar, 83rd Annual Session of NASI on “Space for Human Welfare” (Goa, India).
- 2014Basudeba Behera and H. B. Nemade, “Simulation of Piezoelectric SAW Motor using COMSOL Multiphysics”, presented in COMSOL Conference, Bangalore, 13 -14 Nov., 2014.
- 2014Rajesh Kumar, et al. (2014). “A rapid, cost-effective and eco-friendly technique for green synthesis of biologically active silver nanoparticles” in Proceeding of National Seminar on Innovation in Science and Technology for Inclusive Development (Allahabad, India ).
- 2014Paridhi Puri, Vijay Kumar, M. Ananthasubramanian, N.N. Sharma, "Study on MEMS-based dielectrophoretic Separation of Bio-particles using circular Microelectrodes" International Conference ISSS-2014, IISc-Bangalore.
- 2014Ajith Thomas, Anju Elsa Tom, Arun D. Rao, K. Arul Varman, K. Ranjith, R. Vinayakan, Praveen C. Ramamurthy, and V. V. Ison, “Solvent polarity and nanoscale morphology in bulk heterojunction organic solar cells: A case study”, Journal of Applied Physics 115, 104302 (2014); doi: 10.1063/1.4867642.
- 2014Rajesh Kumar, et al. (2014).Copper Oxide Nanoparticles: An antidermatophytic agent for Trichophyton spp. in Frontiers in Nano Science and Technology during 20-22 Dec. 2014 at SSSIHL Pransthi Nilayam (A.P., India)
- 2014M. Srinidhi Raghavanet al., “A composition-dependent “re-entrant” crystallographic phase transition in the substitutional metal acetylacetonate complex (Cr1-xGax)(acac)3”, Polyhedron, 70 (2014) 188-193.
- 2014Shashi Kant Shukla, Anand Pandey, Rajesh Kumar, Rohit Kr. Mishra and Anupam Dikshit. “Prospects of nano-biofertilizer in horticultural crops of Fabaceae.” Agricultural Situations of India (2014).
- 2014Vijay Kumar, N.N. Sharma, “Design and validation of MEMS thermal microactuator” Journal of Manufacturing and Mechanics, Vol 2(1). 2014
- 2014Vijay Kumar, N.N. Sharma, “A Study on hydrophobicity of silicon and a few dielectric materials”, Micro and Smart devices and systems, Springer, 2014, pp. 265-283
- 2014Nagesh Ch, and Roy P Paily, A cost-effective piezoresistive pressure sensor for biomedical application, ISSS International Conference on Smart Materials, Structures and Systems July 08-11, 2014, Bangalore, India.
- 2014Amrita Chakraborty, Bhaskar Gupta, Binay Kumar Sarkar, Design, fabrication and characterization of miniature RF MEMS switched capacitor based phase shifter, Microelectronics Journal 45 (2014) 1093–1102.
- 2014Nagesh Ch, and Roy P Paily, Fabrication and Testing of an Osmotic Pressure Sensor for Glucose Sensing Application, Micromachines 2014, 5, 722-737; doi:10.3390/mi5030722
- 2014Ananiah Durai Sundararajan, S.M. Rezaul Hasan, Post-processing and performance analysis of BEOL integrated MEMS pressure sensor capacitors in 8-metal 130 nm CMOS, Microelectronic Engineering, Volume 119, 1 May 2014, Pages 89-94
- 2014A.D. Sundararajan, S.M. Rezaul Hasan, Release etching and characterization of MEMS capacitive pressure, sensors integrated on a standard 8-metal 130 nm CMOS process, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Sensors and Actuators A 212 (2014) 68–79
- 2014Usha. A B. Ramachandra M.S. Dharmaprakash - Design and Development of - Bio-Signal Conditioning and Processing Electronic System by Employing AD-549 and LabVIEW - Springer LNEE (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engg.) Online ISBN 978-81-322-1157-0; pp (789-799) Vol. 248; series ISSN 1876-1100 January 2014.
- 2014Sudha kumari Rakesh Singh Moirangthem - Optical discs for Plasmonic Sensing Application - winter school 2014 POS-55 JNCASR Bengaluru India.
- 2013Aradhana Dutta, Bidyut Deka,, Partha P. Sahu, Design and fabrication of silicon oxynitride based evanescent optical waveguide sensor for rapid detection of adulteration in petrol, Procedia Engineering 64 ( 2013 ) 195 – 204
- 2013Sunil Chauhan, Manisha Arora, P. C. Sati, Sandeep Chhoker, S. C. Katyal and Manoj Kumar, “Structural, vibrational, optical, magnetic and dielectric properties Bi1-xBaxFeO3 nanoparticles” Ceramics International vol.39, pp. 6399-6405, 2013.
- 2013M. Silambarasan, S. Saravanan, Deepak R. Nayak, “Micro-Raman and photoluminescence studies of self-assembled quantum well microtubes on GaAs substrate”, Materials Letters, Volume 105, 15 August 2013, Pages 148-150. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2013.04.050.
- 2013Vasu Pulijala, Syed Azeemuddin “Effects of Controlled Formation of Magnetic Domains in Patterned Permalloy Thin Films on RFIC Spiral Inductors “;; 43rd European Microwave Conference, October 2013
- 2013Bidyut Deka, Aradhana Dutta and Partha P. Sahu, “Design and Fabrication of Compact Integrated Optic Waveguide Coupler using SiON/SiO2 Material”, International conference on Recent Trends in Applied Physics & Material Science (RAM 2013), American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conf. Proc. 1536, pp. 1231-1232, Feb 01-02, 2013, Bikaner, India.
- 2013 Aradhana Dutta, Bidyut Deka and Partha P. Sahu, “Integrating optical glucose sensing into a planar waveguide sensor structure”, International conference on Recent Trends in Applied Physics & Material Science (RAM 2013), American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conf. Proc. 1536, pp. 1256-1257, Feb 01-02, 2013, Bikaner, India.
- 2013B. Deka, A. Dutta, G. Hegde, P. P. Sahu, “Fabrication and comprehensive study of silicon oxynitride based compact directional coupler and multimode interference coupler,” International Conference on Communication and Electronics System Design (ICCESD), Proc. of SPIE, vol. 8760, pp. 876024-5. 28 - 30 January 2013, Jaipur, India.
- 2012S. Saravanan and M. Silambarasan, “Self assembling of Semiconductor Micro structures on GaAs substrates by strain driven technique”, 24th National Seminar on Crystal Growth (24th – NSCG), Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai, India, From 20th – 22nd December 2012.
- 2012M.Vishwas, K.Narasimha Rao, K.V.Arjuna Gowda, R.P.S.Chakradhar, Influence of annealing temperature on Raman and photoluminescence spectra of electron beam evaporated TiO2 thin films, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 99 (2012) 33–36
- 2012M. Vishwas, K. Narasimha Rao, A.R.Phani, K.V. Arjuna Gowda, “Synthesis and optical characterization of nano-crystalline Zn TiO3 thin film by solgel process”, J. Optics, 41(2012) pp. 60-64.
- 2012Shaivalini Singh and P. Chakrabarti, “Simulation, fabrication and characterization of sol-gel deposited ZnO-based thin film transistors”, Sci. Adv. Mater. 4 (2012) pp. 199-203.
- 2012A. DuttaGupta, C.RoyChaudhuri, S.K.Lahiri, “Design and analysis of MEMS-based microheater array on SOI wafer for low power gas sensor applications”, International Journal of Science and Engineering Research (IJSER), 2012-Accepted.
- 2012Renilkumar M and Prita Nair, “Low voltage widely tunable photonic crystal channel drop filter in SOI wafer,” IEEE/ASME Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, 21, (2012) pp. 190-197.
- 2012M. Vishwas, K. Narasimha Rao, A.R.Phani, K.V. Arjuna Gowda, R.P.S.Chakradhar, “Optical, electrical and structural characterization of ZnO:Al thin films prepared by a low cost sol-gel method”- Solid State Communications 152 (2012) pp 324–327.
- 2012S. Saravanan, M. Silambarasan and Deepak Ranjan Nayak, “Raman and Photoluminescence Studies of Semiconductor Quantum Well Microtube”, AIP Conference Proceedings. Vol. 1447, (2012), Pp. 1061-1062.
- 2012Renilkumar M and Prita Nair, "Low loss 2-port OADM using 1-D photonic crystal and 3-port optical circulator for CWDM networks" presented in 4th ISSS 2012, IISc, Bangalore
- 2012N. Ramakrishnan, Harshal B. Nemade, and Roy Paily Palathinkal, “Resonant Frequency
Characteristics of a SAW Device Attached to Resonating Micropillars”, Sensors 12 (2012), pp 378-379.
- 2012M. Vishwas, K.Narasimha Rao, K.V.Arjuna Gowda, R.P.S.Chakradhar, “Influence of Sn doping on structural, optical and electrical properties of ZnO films prepared by cost effective sol-gel process”- Spectrochimica Acta Part A (2012)- http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.saa.2012.04.006
- 2012N. Ramakrishnan, Harshal B. Nemade, and Roy Paily Palathinkal, “Fabrication of high aspect ratio SU-8 structures on piezoelectric transducers,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, 110-116(2012), pp. 3127-3131.
- 2012C. Manjunatha, B. M. Nagabhushana, H. Nagabhushan, R. P. S. Chakradhar, Transformation of hydrothermally derived nanowire cluster intermediates into CdSiO3 nanobelts, J. Mater. Chem., 2012, 22, 22392–22397.
- 2012D. Mondal, C. RoyChaudhuri, L. Das, J. Chatterjee, “Microtrap Electrode Devices for Single Cell Trapping and Impedance Measurement”, communicated in Biomedical Microdevices.
- 2012M.Vishwas, K.Narasimha Rao, K.V.Arjuna Gowda, R.P.S.Chakradhar, “Oxide thin film: Characterization and potential applications”, National Conference on Recent Advances in Functionalized Materials, January 24-25, 2012, MSRIT, Bangalore, India
- 2012D.Mondal, R.Dev Das, C.RoyChaudhuri, “Fabrication of Microelectrode Traps for Electrical Characterization of Single Biological Cell”, International Conference on Smart Materials, Structures and Systems, Jan 04-07 2012, IISc Bangalore.
- 2012G.Rana, S.K.Lahiri, C.RoyChaudhuri, “Design and analysis of a membrane based efficient wide band resonator for energy harvesting”, International Conference on Smart Materials, Structures and Systems, Jan 04-07 2012, IISc Bangalore.
- 2012Sukomal Dey, Shiban K.Koul, "Ka-Band Distributed MEMS Analog Phase Shifters with Low Insertion Loss", International Conference on Smart Materials Structures and Systems January 04-07, 2012, Bangalore, India.
- 2012Sukomal Dey, Shiban K.Koul, "Design, fabrication and characterization of RF MEMS varactor for VCO application", International Conference on Smart Materials Structures and Systems January 04-07, 2012, Bangalore, India.
- 2011M.Vishwas, K.Narasimha Rao, K.V.Arjuna Gowda, R.P.S.Chakradhar, “Effect of Al doping on structural, optical and electrical properties of ZnO thin films prepared by sol-gel method” National Conference on Recent Advances in Chemical and Environmental Science, December 28-29, 2011, Jain University, Bangalore, India.
- 2011Ragesh Chandran, G.Suresh, “A comparative study of physical and optical properties of CdZnS and CdNiS nanocrystalline films deposited by chemical bath method”, Chalcogenide Letters, 8, 11 (2011) pp 689 – 694.
- 2011S. Saravanan, M. Silambarasan and Deepak Ranjan Nayak, “Raman and Photoluminescence Studies of Semiconductor Quantum Well Microtube”, 56th DAE-Solid State Physics Symposium (56th DAE-SSPS-2011), SRM University, Chennai, India, From 19th to 23rd December 2011.
- 2011Ragesh Chandran, G.Suresh, “A simple chemical route for the synthesis of low cost UV-sensor using CdMgS nanocrystalline films”, The 4th Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Symposium (NNS2011), Bali, Indonesia, September, 2011.
- 2011M. Renilkumar, Prita Nair, “Properties of defect modes in geometrically chirped one-dimensional photonic crystals”, Optical Materials, 33, (2011) pp. 853-858.
- 2011Renilkumar M and Prita Nair, " Low loss optical channel drop filters based on high contrast Si/Air photonic crystals by wet anisotropic etching” App. Optics 50 (2011) pp E59-64.
- 2011M. Vishwas, K. Narasimha Rao, K.V. Arjuna Gowda, R.P.S. Chakradhar,“Spectroscopic and electrical properties of SiO2 films prepared by cost effective sol-gel process” Spectrochimica Acta Part A 78(2011) pp 695-699.
- 2011M. Vishwas, K. Narasimha Rao, A.R.Phani, K.V. Arjuna Gowda, R.P.S.Chakradhar, “Effect of Annealing Temperature on Electrical and Nano-structural properties of Sol-gel derived ZnO Thin Films”, J Mater Sci: Materials for Electronics, 22 (2011) 1415–1419.
- 2011M. Vishwas, K. Narasimha Rao, K.V. Arjuna Gowda, R.P.S.Chakradhar, “Optical, electrical and dielectric properties of TiO2-SiO2 films prepared by cost effective sol-gel process”, Spectrochimica Acta Part A 83(2011) pp 614-617.
- 2011Ragesh Chandran, G.Suresh, “A Simple Chemical Route For The Synthesis Of Low Cost UV-sensor Using CdMgS Nanocrystalline Films”, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1415, (2011) 63 – 66. (http://link.aip.org/link/?APCPCS/1415/63/1).
- 2011N. Ramakrishnan, Harshal B. Nemade, and Roy Paily Palathinkal, “Mass Loading in Coupled Resonators Consisting of SU-8 Micropillars Fabricated Over SAW Devices”, IEEE Sensors Journal 11 (2011) pp 430-431.
- 2011S. Saravanan, M. Silambarasan and Deepak Ranjan Nayak, “Fabrication and Characterization of GaAs Double Quantum Well Micro tubes on GaAs Substrate” International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (ICMAT 2011), Suntec, Singapore, 26th June to 1st July 2011.
- 2011Anu Philip, R Nisha, Subin Thomas and Rajeev Kumar “Effects of temperature and frequency on the dielectric properties of Al/Al2O3/p-Si structures, by Atomic layer Deposition”, International Conference on Materials for Advanced technologies (ICMAT 2011) held at Singapore during 26 June -1 July 2011.
- 2011Renilkumar M and Prita Nair, “Micromachined Drop and Continue ROADM on Silicon Optical Bench Platform,” International conference on light (Optics 11), to be published by American institute of Physics (AIP), National Institute of Technology, Calicut, India, May 23-25, 2011
- 2011S. Saravanan, M. Silambarasan and Deepak Ranjan Nayak, “Raman and Photoluminescence Studies of Self Assembled Semiconductor Microtubes on GaAs Substrate”, German Polish Conference on Crystal Growth (GPCCG 2011), Frankfurt (German)/ Slubice (Poland), March 14-18, 2011.
- 2011N.Mondal, D.Mondal, C.RoyChaudhuri, “Analysis and Testing of Macroporous Silicon as an Electrical Platform for Clinical Diagnostics”, RAMEMS-2011: National Workshop on Advances in Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems, March 07-09, 2011, Benaras Hindu University.
- 2011Ragesh Chandran, G.Suresh, “A comparative study of structural and optical properties of CdMnS and CdNiS nanocrystalline thin films”, International Journal of Nanotechnology and Applications, 5, 3 (2011) pp 227-233.
- 2011Ragesh Chandran, G.Suresh, “Structural and optical characterisation of CdMgS nanocrystalline film by chemical deposition method”, 98th Indian Science Congress, Chennai, India, January 2011.
- 2011M.Vishwas, K.Narasimha Rao, K.V.Arjuna Gowda, R.P.S.Chakradhar, “Studies on optical properties of ZnTiO3 and ZnAl2O4 films prepared by sol-gel process”, XXX Optical Society of India Symposium, International Conference on Contemporary Trends in Optics and Optoelectronics, January 17-19, 2011 ATF Campus Thiruvananthapuram, India.
- 2011Renilkumar M and Prita Nair, “Design and fabrication of fixed and tunable photonic band gap filters for advanced optical networks,” 3rd International Winter School for Graduate Students & IVth INUP Familiarization Workshop , Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, Jan 3-8, 2011.
- 2011S. Saravanan and M. Silambarasan, “Fabrication and Charcterisation of Self assembled semiconductor Microtubes on GaAs Substrates”, 3rd International winter school for Graduate Students on Nanofabrication Technologies, IISc, Bangalore, India, 3rd to 8th January, 2011.
- 2010Renilkumar M and Prita Nair, “A method for submicron pattern transfer with vertical sidewalls using Cr as bonus layer”, Proc. of 4th ISSS (Institute for Smart Structures and Systems) National Conference on Microsystems, Smart Materials, Structures, (ISSS 2010), VNIT, Nagpur, India, Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2010.
- 2010Anu Philip, Subin Thomas and Rajeev Kumar “Influence of frequency on the dielectric properties and ac conductivity of Al/Al2O3/P-Si (MOS) capacitor”,The 55th DAE-Solid State Physics Symposium (DAE - SSPS 2010) held at Manipal University, Manipal during December 26–30, 2010.
- 2010Ghusoon M. Ali and P. Chakrabarti, “Performance of ZnO Based Ultraviolet Photodetectors Under Varying Thermal Treatment”, IEEE Photonics Journal, 2 (2010), pp. 1-10.
- 2010Renilkumar M and Prita Nair, “Low loss optical channel drop filters based on high contrast Si/Air photonic crystals by wet anisotropic etching”, International conference on Fiber optics and photonics, Photonics 2010, (OSA, SPIE, OSI, IEEE), December 11-15, 2010, IIT Guwahati, India, 2010.
- 2010M.Vishwas, K Narasimha Rao, K.V.Arjuna Gowda, “Studies on optical, electrical and dielectric properties of SiO2 films prepared by sol-gel process”, International Conf. on Mesoscopic Physics and Spectroscopy, November 22-24, 2010, S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata, India.
- 2010D.Mondal, R. Mukherjee, D.Mukherjee, C.RoyChaudhuri, “COMSOL based Multiphysics Analysis of Surface Roughness Effects on Capacitance in RF MEMS Varactors”, COMSOL Conference, October 29-30 2010, Bangalore
- 2010Renilkumar M and Prita Nair, “Design and Analysis of a Tunable optical Channel-drop Filter based on high-index contrast Si/Air broadband reflectors,” IEEE Explore, Optical Networking and Data Security, OPNTDS 2010 part of International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications (IEEE), Moscow, Russia, October 18-20, 2010.
- 2010Ghusoon M. Ali and P. Chakrabarti, “ZnO-based Interdigitated MSM and MISIM ultraviolet photodetectors”, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 43, (2010) pp 415103-10.
- 2010N. Ramakrishnan, Harshal B. Nemade, and Roy Paily Palathinkal “Mass Loading of high aspect ratio structures grown over SAW resonators”, Sensors Letter, 8 (2010) pp 225-257.
- 2010A.Barui, R.K.Das, S.Dhara, J.Chatterjee ,R.Dev Das, A.K.Ray, C.RoyChaudhuri, “Simple Cytosensor Based Electrical Characterization of Keratinocytes and Fibroblasts with Prime Molecular Expressions towards Skin Tissue Engineering Applications”, In: Proceedings of IEEE collaborated International Conference on Systems in Medicine and Biology, IIT Kharagpur, 2010,pp.158-163.
- 2010Ghusoon M. Ali and P. Chakrabarti, “Effect of Thermal Treatment on the Performance of ZnO Based MIS Ultraviolet Photodetectors”, Applied Physics Letter, 97 (2010) pp. 1-3.
- 2010Vijay Mishra et al., Indian Nanoelectronics Users Program:An Outreach Vehicle to Expedite Nanoelectronics Research in India,
- 2010Renilkumar M and Prita Nair, “Widely tunable multi-wavelength channel drop filter on <110> oriented SOI wafers by anisotropic chemical wet etching” Proc. SPIE, vol. 7719, May 17, 2010, Photonics Europe 2010, (Silicon photonics and integrated circuit II), Brussels, Belgium.
- 2010M. Renilkumar and Prita Nair, “Design, fabrication and characterization of 1-D PBG structures by wet anisotropic etching of (110) Si for possible use as channel drop filters”, International Journal of Microwave and Optical Technology, 5, (2010) pp 312-319.
- 2010M.Vishwas, K Narasimha Rao, K.V.Arjuna Gowda, “Effect of Annealing Temperature on Electrical Properties and Nanostructures of ZnO Thin Films”, 3rd Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies, April 15-16, 2010, Department of ECE, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India
- 2010Vishwas M, K.Narasimha Rao, K.V.Arjuna Gowda, R.P.S.Chakradhar, “Investigations on TiO2 Films Prepared By Sol-Gel Method” National Conference on Luminescence and its Applications (NCLA-2010), February 9-11, 2010, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram, Tamilnadu, India,
- 2010R.Mukherjee, D.Mondal, C.RoyChaudhuri, “Effects Of Surface Roughness on Capacitance in RF MEMS Varactors for VCO Applications”, International Conference on Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering, Tiruchengode, India, 8th -9th Jan. 2010.
- 2009Usha A. Joshi "Design of Bio-Sensor for WBC Counts for real time applications": National Conference at NIT Himachal- Pradesh; March 2009.
- 2007Rao, A., Radheshyam, S., Kumar, R., Gupta, S., Meingast, C., Gahtori, B., Agarwal, S.K., Sivakumar, K.M. and Kuo, Y.K., 2007. The influence of Mn doping on the thermal expansion of the high TC superconductor YBa2 (Cu1− xMnx) 3Oy. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 19(5), p.056208.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same.
- However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to our site so that you can be informed of any changes or updations therein.
- Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site.
- Our website's pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.
- This also applies to the other websites of Indian Institute of Science which are linked in this website.
- Material featured on this Website may be reproduced in the relevant contexts.
- However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context.
- Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged.
- However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party.
- Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
- Patent information are for information purposes only.
- Details regarding the patents need to be obtained from relevant authorities directly in INUP or CeNSE IISc.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- INUP website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually.
- If the INUP website requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
- We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the INUP website to any third party (public/private).
- Any information provided to this Website will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited.
- We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.